[DeTomaso] Notes, warnings, cautions about fuel tank ventreplacement?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 14:18:40 EDT 2008

Vendors it is then!  Thanks.

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 4/11/08 10 53 44, garth_rodericks at yahoo.com writes:

  I do NOT want to spend hours cobbling together bits to make it work. This thread made it
  sound like it was the exact same thing readily available from my local Ford dealer. I'm happy
  to support our vendors, but I won't pay a 100%-1000% markup (plus shipping) for the
  exact same thing I could get locally.