[DeTomaso] Notes, warnings, cautions about fuel tank ventreplacement?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 13:53:06 EDT 2008

I do NOT want to spend hours cobbling together bits to make it work. This thread made it
  sound like it was the exact same thing readily available from my local Ford dealer. I'm happy
  to support our vendors, but I won't pay a 100%-1000% markup (plus shipping) for the
  exact same thing I could get locally.

  BTW, did you mean to cc the DeTomaso Mail List or the DeTomaso UK Driver's Club?