[DeTomaso] Off list temporarily

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 13:10:24 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/11/08 6 55 42, charlesbuthala at yahoo.com writes:

> Not sure how to do this.  Please discontinue my mailing of this post.  In
> the process of moving and will not read.
>

>>>Look down at the bottom of this (and every) post.   Keep going.   Way down
there, at the bottom.   That's the link that takes you to the 'control panel'
where you can suspend delivery, make various modifications to how your mail
is delivered, etc.

Hope the place you're moving to has a better garage!   (No matter how great
your existing garage is, you can always get a better one!) :>)