[DeTomaso] NPC - What kind of car is this?

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Fri Apr 11 01:23:49 EDT 2008

If anybody is up to speed on the current European sporty cars maybe you can identify this one for me.
It has a crest of a dragon looking thing on the front and rear, a little Union Jack on the front fender, the letters VX on the rear panel.
At first glance it looked like a Tesla but this one was definitely running on Dino juice.  I could not find any models of Lotus that looked like it.
It was also right hand drive.
Pictures are posted on the PI forum at this link.
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=8170058552&f=7650045562&m=2000038745&r=8100038745#8100038745

http://tinyurl.com/3sj9do

John
4488