[DeTomaso] GT5 for Sale

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 10 14:35:10 EDT 2008

Julian,

You have an account.  I just commanded the system to send you your info,

which you could also do your self from the login page.

As you know, It is no big deal to create an account (say to see cars for
sale), and it is instantaneous.

(You provide your e-mail address, and the activation e-mail is went within a
couple of seconds.)

One benefit is that “looky-loos” are less likely to bother to create an
account,

and thus less likely to bother the seller with BS.

So it is a good test if someone is serious or not.

Chuck

How do I get to see the cars for sale without a registration? Surely the
market is going to be very restricted if the public can't get access to cars
for sale?

Julian

Chuck Melton wrote;
Listers,

I've added a Pantera GT5 to the For Sale page.

More updates to follow later today.

HYPERLINK "http://www.provamo.com/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp"
\nhttp://www.provamo.com/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

I'd like to thank Peter Havlik for tipping me off to this car.

Chuck

   _____

Going green? HYPERLINK
"http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N16
53A"See the top 12 foods to eat organic.

Checked by AVG.
12:23 PM

Checked by AVG.
12:23 PM