[DeTomaso] 3D Mangusta Model for download

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 14:19:58 EDT 2008

Amazing what you find with Google, without even trying...  I stumbled upon these last night
  and thought you guys might be interested - 2D and 3D Pantera model and 2D and 3D
  Mangusta model and skins for Trackmania United, an online gaming community (I think).

  Anyway, I recall someone looking for a 3D model of a Pantera last year; maybe these will help.

  2D and 3D Mangusta skins/files:
  http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/car.php?id=340

  2D and 3D Pantera skins/files:
  http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/car.php?id=568