[DeTomaso] Photos from the recent Texas event ?

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 19:14:05 EDT 2008

Listers,

I've been asked about a car that attended the recent event in Texas.

I've posted a photo Mike Drew sent which can now be seen here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

The car in question is the black one with the two gray stripes.

I like to see/have photos of any and all the cars that attended.

Would you who attended this event contact me?

Mike was unable to take many photos.

Chuck

Checked by AVG.
7:10 AM