[DeTomaso] gauge/switch cover wanted

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 18:06:46 EDT 2008

> Does any one have a metal gauge/switch cover with the chrome trim in good   > shape they would like to part with.

  Would that be the chrome bezel that surrounds each gauge or switch?  If they're plastic
  pieces, they can be rechromed, but it's probably cheaper to buy new switches. I have a
  friend who has had excellent results having dash bezels and interior trim pieces rechromed
  by Mr.G's (http://www.mrgusa.com/rechrome.htm). You might want to check with them if it's
  not something you can get from a vendor (or a fellow club member).

  Cheers!
  Garth