[DeTomaso] Notes, warnings, cautions about fuel tank vent replacement?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 11:38:41 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/9/08 8 24 35, doug at silicondesigns.com writes:

>     If possible, give us price, vendor and part # on this valve.  Sounds
> like a
> useful safety mod.

I got it as a kit from Bobby Byars (Precision ProFormance).   It consists of
a rollover valve/vent, rubber grommet, mounting flange, and rubber gasket.   I
don't remember the price but I seem to recall thinking that it was extremely
cheap, i.e. $25-35?   That was awhile ago though.

Give Bobby Byars a call.