[DeTomaso] front spoiler

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 8 13:04:58 EDT 2008

Hall didn’t make it (originally) Hall marketed it.  Under the Gran Turismo
link I show

the original add from Gran Turismo.  So “they” designed and sold them.  They
went out of business,

and I’d bet Hall continued to sell them.  A quick call to Hall might confirm
if they are

still available which would be worthy to know..  (I’d like to know price
too.)

My personal preference is to have whatever spoiler I want, to be made in ABS
plastic.

I had one on my Datsun 510, that lasted MANY years and many scrapes per
year!

I think the vendors choose fiberglass because it is initially cheaper, and
they sell more (to the same customer!).

The GTS is made by someone in steel.  I still prefer plastic.  I currently
own

the airdam GT4/5 in the photos of the Red car.  I also bought a glass GTS.

I’ve yet to install either.

Chuck

   _____