[DeTomaso] front spoiler

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:41:43 EDT 2008

Chuck,
My air dam is the same as on your site on the white car (L).  Dave Rudderow has the same as mine.
But his is molded into his body. while mine is pop rivetted.  Mine is off for repairs to the fiberglass since
I hit the curb stop while parking the car.
It does scrape on some bumps and gutters.  (But it is simply a slight modifier to fit.)
I love the looks since it blunts the L front end to a more modern style.  My pref is the pre Ls for
the stock look.
BTW, I do think that it does work well on the high speed tracks like Willow Springs.
Please tell me the origin of my spoiler.... am now confused.
Confused in Heaven (Huntington Beach),
Rod