[DeTomaso] (no subject)

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 01:34:00 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/7/08 9:27:23 AM, matt at nwpantera.com writes:

> Chris,
> I have what is refered to as a "Peter Revson" front spoiler. .... I think it
> is actually the best at doing what a spoiler should do and that is funneling
> air to the rad. and creating downforce at speed. Did I
> mention that is looks cooler and more businesslike than the rest?
> Matt wells
> 3584

Like Matt, I've been running the Revson-designed front spoiler since the
early '80s.   In addition to what he said, our unit has only touched down twice in
all that time, both times at a fast autocross that had a bumpy turn. I left
the beveled-off edges alone, figuring the car was establishing its own
limits.... Later of course, I added better shocks and replaced the GTS front springs
with slightly stiffer ones. FWIW- J DeRyke