[DeTomaso] front spoiler

John Johnson johnson-61 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:34:21 EDT 2008

JJ,
I have received your photos, and the system is updating now, you should have access shortly.
You made some good guesses, and I’ve edited as necessary.
Well done!
Take a look at the Gran Turismo and the GT4/5.  (Select Tech Info -> Air Dams and Spoilers)
Note that a BIG problem with a BIG spoiler is the danger of hitting a parking “stopper”
or other low hazard like the curb pulling into your driveway.
The Gran Turismo is much better for this, being a bit higher off the ground.
But it is just fiberglass.
Tour the Registry and let me know what you think of the other ones you see.
Chuck

Chuck,
I'm already looking at your photos. This was really fast, I wish I had done this a long time ago.
 Really neat web site.
I got a picture from Rod also.  I really like this one. It looks like it is part of the car and not added on, but still big enough for my tastes.  He said it came from Hall. I am going to look around some.
JJ