[DeTomaso] (no subject)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 19:54:27 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/7/08 10 27 27, matt at nwpantera.com writes:

> I have what is refered to as a "Peter Revson" front spoiler. Why I'm not
> sure....

...because it was designed and marketed by Peter Revson. :>)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Revson

Besides being an heir to the Revlon fortune and a very successful F-1 driver,
Revson also owned a Lincoln-Mercury dealership, and he developed a whole line
of performance parts for the sporty cars that his dealership sold (Mercury
Capri and De Tomaso Pantera), among which was your spoiler.

Larry Stock now has the original molds for all those parts, apparently.