[DeTomaso] Extra Goose Radiator- PCNC Member???

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Mon Apr 7 17:06:44 EDT 2008

All,

Someone came up to me last year and offered me a Goose radiator....that they got from someone, and since they have a Pantera, they have no need for it, and offered it....

Well, I probably had my head deep in my Goose (or more likely...up my butt!) and have completely forgotten whom it was that offered it to me!!!!  I think they were PCNC...

While I may not really need it for my car, I would like to use it for a pattern, to pursue a more modern fan setup. (My radiator had been replaced back in the 80's and doesn't quite fit right either...but the originals are supposed to be VERY GOOD radiators!)     Current fans are certainly Italian.  In typical style, they would "suggest" that they are cooling, but are really doing very little....to help. Better than nothing however!

Anyway, if you were the person that was standing with this guy while I was distracted, or you were the guy, drop me a line or call me please!

Thanks!!!
Steve