[DeTomaso] Half shaft issue

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 11:54:35 EDT 2008

That yoke is forged steel, so welding it up and re-machining is the only way
I can think of. All other additions will pound out from 300 horsies trying to
get loose every time you rev the engine. If you had umlimited time and worked
at an auto parts store, you might find a different u-joint with a cap that
could be adapted to your reamed-out yoke hole. My suggestion is to find a stock
yoke from one of the vendors who often have wrecked or burned Panteras around
and part them out. Good luck- J DeRyke