[DeTomaso] SIPHON/VACUUM FUEL

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 01:24:34 EDT 2008

Never use any kind of electric motor to siphon gas. And not a good idea to use your mouth
  either.  Just fill the hose with fuel, plug one end with a latex gloved thumb and insert the
  other end into the top of the tank, then lower the plugged end into your bucket on the floor
  and remove thumb to unplug hose.

JAYTCREC at aol.com wrote:
      I don't know what you are thinking of using for a siphon or vacuum.
  I definitely would not use my mouth or an electrical vacuum like a shop vac.
  The first method could kill you (gasoline in the lungs?) and the second could start a fire (a friend lost his house this way.)
  Be careful...

  JAY CURRERI
ASSOCIATE BROKER
KEYSTONE BROKER GROUP LTD