[DeTomaso] Semi urgent transaxle question...

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:10:43 EDT 2008

Thanks Jim,
  This trans was modded by Pantera Performance with the top filler among other things.  Wasn't sure
about transfer holes in the bottom of the interior walls/sections.  If it's a bit high for the ORR events
it will seek the correct level via the top vent.  Could make for some interesting photos.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa

From: DtomasoCat at aol.comDate: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 15:23:13 -0400Subject: Semi urgent transaxle question...To: red3644 at hotmail.com

Michael,

You must have the same transaxle I do.  Yes, it is empty and Yes, add a gallon of gear oil and you are good to go.  It will be a bit over the recommended amount but in 18 years of Pantera ownership I have never had a problem doing it that was and driving it with a bit more oil.

Best regards,Jim DemickF.A.S.TFord Automotive Supercar Treasury