[DeTomaso] Semi urgent transaxle question...

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 13:33:38 EDT 2008

I let the gearbox drain all last night.  Is that "empty"?  I don't have to worry about the usual filling problems
as I have a top mounted fill plug.  I usually have the trans out of the car with the cover off when I
refill with just short of a gallon of fluid.  I know about the side fill plug hole but was just wondering
if the box is really almost empty and could I dump a gallon in.  Thanks.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa