[DeTomaso] SoCal Man Show Trifecta - SoCal Slackers Wake Up - April & May 2008

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 13:05:30 EDT 2008

I don't want to disrespect any of my peeps here....just the ones in Southern California. . . so here goes;

  Sunday - April 20, 2008 - Fabulous Fords Show at Knott's Berry Farm

  April 30 - May 4, 2008 -   Las Vegas Speed Trials & Open Bar

  May 16 - 18, 2008 -        One Mile Shoot Out & 90-mile Open Road Race (Lund to Hiko
                                      Nevada) - Party at the Green Lantern & Eat at Awards Banquet in
                                      Vegas

  No Excuses

  No Whining

  Go Fast or gone home

  "If you're not on the edge you are taking up space"

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com