[DeTomaso] How About Vegas Covention in March?

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 01:50:00 EDT 2008

Just as a reminder, we've usually be in Vegas the last weekend of April but
the last few years it has been pushed a week later due to conditions out of our
control.   Of course, it kind of depends how the calendar goes so we just
have to work with Mother Nature and hope for the best!

As an aside, living in northern Nevada, it is often hard to know how to pack
as most of the last 6 years it has been way too cool - at least for me - to
have my shorts and tank tops out before we pack for the trip.   Sure makes life
interesting!

See you in Vegas!

Judy VP