[DeTomaso] Ebay scammer doesn't accept cash....

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 4 20:38:22 EDT 2008

>From the Ebay scammer
----- Original Message -----
From: yupstersboutique at aol.com
To: wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: You've received a question about your eBay item, Replica/Kit Makes

The accident 4 months ago when we where on our way back from LA and I was badly injured. I have problems with my hearing and most of the time have headackes. I'm in Santa Monica now for treatment, I come here every 2 weeks but if the car sells, I will be in Panama City Beach in no less than 24h. I can hand it over or arrange delivery to you. This is why we'll work through eBay Motors Vehicle Purchase Protection Program and they will keep the deposit until the purchase is final, and you test and accept the c ar. To be able to use this program you need to qualify. I have been approved a while ago and I was very satisfied. So, if you want to move on, send me your ebay ID and I will let them know I've found a potential buyer. If you get approved, you will get the confirmation from them.