[DeTomaso] fuel problem

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 14:21:17 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/4/08 11 09 21, thedrol at pobox.com writes:

> I was thinking this was the case too, but the fuel pressure gauge is
> upstream from the carb filters.

Right--if I showed full pressure yet was suffering fuel starvation, the
problem would lie with the carb inlet filters.   But since the pressure was low, it
was obviously before that.

How big is that sock I wonder?   The debris I pulled out just now is about as
big as the two previous bits that I extracted, one last year and the other
last week.   Hopefully I got all three thirds of the sock, and not just the
first 3/100ths!????