[DeTomaso] The crook speaks

Trevor Fougere trevor at fougere.com
Thu Apr 3 19:47:57 EDT 2008

What he's really trying to say!

I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy pounding rocks,
away
from a computer in my 6x6 cell at San Quentin. Pictures of "The car" are
located in Panama City Beach, FL. It has all the
papers(complete). The only thing that's missing is the car itself.

This was my son's car who was shot during my last escape attempt. It
only brings me bad memories as I was also wounded, and the wound seeps pus
constantly.
I want this transaction to be smooth ( don't ask me any questions) as I am
caught in the middle of some very important appeals related to my recent
felony conviction. As a result I'm hoping for not much
time from the judge. The car (pictures) are in perfect condition, no
scratches, no
special marks, no need for additional photoshop work what so ever.  The
pictures don't leak, and are rust
free. A great car ready to be yours as soon as I can take you. It has a
perfectly  forged title.
The price is $6,500 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental US.
There are no other costs regarding this transaction. Regarding payment I am
aware of the eBay's rules and will ignore them anyway.  I like to use the
Phantom Purchase Protection
Program (PPPP)  which will hold the payment only until I deposit it in the
new account I created. You will receive the car (in your dreams). If you are
interested or simply naive please provide me the following informations
necessary to take you:

-full name ( your SSN will help expedite your transaction)
-your eBay ID - (username and password)
-any negative feedback and if so .... for what reason...not that I care...I
just want you to think I'm legit.

If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay during
the next hours with details about how to lose your $6500.

Thank you sucker,
John aka "PT Barnum"