[DeTomaso] To stroke or not to stroke

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Apr 3 15:04:09 EDT 2008

What you need to remember is:

(this is my theory )  If you are making power, you need to do the
maintainence.

IF you are making 2.0 HP/Cubic inch it doesn't matter how you make the
power (supercharger, NAWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, 18 turbos, or CC - cubes and
compression) you will need to do the rings/bearings/oilchanges etc.

So, pick your level of tune: 6 hp/cube (formula 1) = motor lasts two
weekends (with some luck) or .6 hp/cube (grandmas ranchwagon) =
100,000 miles; or something in between.

Who said "there is no free lunch"?????

That's my theory, its back to the Bat Cave for a good nap.

The Pope