[DeTomaso] How About Vegas Covention in March?

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 23:23:35 EDT 2008

I still think we have about the best time we can in the late April date for
Vegas.   Any earlier can result in cold weather altho even late April in
Nevada, one can always be in for a surprise - so we have found!

As far as trying to schedule it when children have school vacations, I know
that just that varies greatly.   Currently we live near an elementary school
that is year around so their 'off time' varies radically from those of my
grandsons in the Sacramento area; so even there you will find problems.

Fall would be the only other time in my opinion.   We once traveled to Vegas
for a Vision Expo and really had nice weather but even in September it was
hot!   For the Reno event in the last years, there has normally been a picnic at
Lake Tahoe; this is in early June and we have had times when a T-shirt was
okay but most often a jacket was very welcome and one year we moved to an
enclosure due to rain!   There is no guaranteed wonderful weather in our state; we
take all the good when it is here and put up with the other!

Judy VP