[DeTomaso] How About Vegas Covention in March?

Jim Gray jimgray at cableone.net
Wed Apr 2 23:04:43 EDT 2008

Well said, John.  The only thing I would question is the idea of families
attending at whatever time it was scheduled.  If you're driving, there's
only room for two unless you trailer the Pantera.  If you're flying in, the
cost of a whole family becomes difficult to justify just for Dad's
obsession.

I think the dates we have are about as good as it gets.  I've brought my
daughter out before and she had to cut some college courses but it all
worked, as the dates were not near the end of the term where missing finals
would be a problem.

Just my experience and humble opinion.

Jim Gray