[DeTomaso] Poll (Was How About Vegas in March)

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Wed Apr 2 12:04:47 EDT 2008

Hello all,
     I've heard a lot of people indicating that they would like to keep the Vegas weekend scheduled as is.  I didn't hear much from those that would like to go when it is cooler.  I would appreciate it if everyone would respond to this email letting me/us know whether or not you would like to see the date changed in an effort to find cooler weather.  If you would like to see a change,  please indicate whether you would prefer March/April or October/November.

Thank you,
Art