[DeTomaso] Rear Axle Bearings

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:56:50 EDT 2008

David Adin wrote:

dumas question (how was I supposed to know the Texas Highway Patrolman pronounced it dume - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?)
Doesn't loctite make a red "bearing" product? Proper use here?

Remember, there is no such thing as a Dumas question.  Only Dumases asking questions. :)
Yes I think LockTite does make the product.  Just sounds like a paste with hard particles that will create the needed
interference.  Evidently some magic is involved because it's not supposed to hurt anything or seize up...otherwise I was just going to use sand.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa.............TEXAS Highway Patrolmen are always really polite when they ask what the hell I'm doing out in something like that?  Still no tickets.