[DeTomaso] numbers for C group

Jim Hendrickson chendric at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 12:28:50 EDT 2008

I thought Roundel was the BMW club magazine.

I use the flexible magnetic sheet from McMaster-Carr. It is 1/32" thick.
They actually work fine when they are warm and pliable. In cool weather it
is hard to get them to form to the body and then they are likely to blow
off. Plus it doesn't help that some of my numbers are almost 30 years old. I
have to lay those in the defroster for about 10 minutes before I apply them.