[DeTomaso] Holley Problem

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Apr 1 02:38:11 EDT 2008

Thank you Ron,

     It is a 4779 (750) double pumper with mechanical secondaries.  I spoke
to a Holley technician today and he said I could lower my float level in the
secondary bowl to see if that helps.  He was also talking about a dash pot
to keep it from stalling.  Before I go the dash pot route,  I'll make sure
all the parts are functioning properly.  I went out and lowered the float
level,   then test drove it a couple of times and the situation has improved
some.  I'll continue lowering and testing until I solve the problem or run
out of gas.  I forgot to tell the tech guy about the angle of the manifold.

Art