[DeTomaso] numbers for C group

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 02:36:15 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/31/08 10:57:30 AM, chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

> Shouldn't I know what number I need to order so I can get it in time before
> I leave for the big road trip?  I'd like to get the vinyl stick-on kind.
> If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

Larry Stock of PPC-Reno avidly supports the event and if you call him, he'll
have stick-on numbers with him at the track; cheap, too. Same thing happened
to Judy last year when she ran, and Larry had our stick-on numbers ready for us
at Pahrump. I suggest masking-tape or even transparent Scotch tape over the
leading edges of any static-cling numbers; autocrossing showed us that above 90
mph, they'll blow off otherwise. FWIW- J DeRyke