[DeTomaso] What kind of steel was used in the contruction of the pantera?

littofreakydevil at aol.com littofreakydevil at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 02:56:42 EDT 2007

 Thanks SOBill,

I figure it was mild steel but just wasn't sure what grade.. I was looking to order more sheel in a U Channel shape but only readily found some A 36? or something.. which is a hot rolled steel thing.. just wasn't sure what the strength of that is comparaible with the factory one used on the frame.

Could you tell me more about your power steering project? :) And i'll tell you about my super expensive carbon ceramic brake setup with parts from the porsche's PCCB system xD

Larry