[DeTomaso] Upright Rebuilt.. but what the?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 01:10:55 EDT 2007

I also wound up with such a modified upright and the purported reason it was
done was so an adjustable upper rear a-arm could be used to remove some extra
camber from a car with a collapsed rear end. At least the early 'kits' to do
this bored the upright hole straight and used a rod end in an aftermarket upper
a-arm and a bolt to hold the rod end. People who read their newsletter
probably noted in August 07 how (in Shop Talk) I restored the straight hole in the
modified upright to a std Ford taper rather simply. FWIW- J DeRyke