[DeTomaso] Selling Stripped '71 Pantera Rolling Chassis, Minus Rear Quarter Panels

chris terp thefuture98070 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 19:15:35 EDT 2007

Hello Fellow Pantera Owners,

  I will be selling a rolling chassis of and '71 Pantera and thought I would start here.  The rear quarter panels have been removed (for my car).  What remains is the stripped and blasted frame, suspension, tires and rims, steering wheel, parking brake, and front end forward of the rear window.  The frame is stipped, so there is no glass, lights, bumper, doors, hood, etc.

  I am asking $5k plus shipping from Vashon, WA.  This would be a good frame for someone with a rough Pantera wanting to swap parts over, or anyone with front end damage.

  Pictures to anyone interested.  Thanks for reading.

  Chris Terp
  206-719-5940
  thefuture98070 at yahoo.com