[DeTomaso] window installation, 1974 L

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 29 14:13:09 EDT 2007

What about the stainless trim on the reinstall?  Don't they need to install
the trim in the rubber gasket, and then install the glass, gasket, and trim
all at once?

My understanding was that once the window and gasket is installed, it is
very difficult to insert the stainless trim.

That's a question, not a statement.