[DeTomaso] Jr Wilsons car

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 13:11:13 EDT 2007

If Junior seriously wants to sell it he needs to bring it up to Ely in the spring with an engine and a ZF and run Unlimited again. ;-]>

Donny Williams <Donnylee at ccwebster.net> wrote:  I think its a specialty car that is spectacular but there is a much narrower
market for an all race car of any kind. If he gives it a few tries
eventually the right buyer will come along and pay him what he needs....I'll
make all your stomaches turn....If I had the cabbage I would like to drag
race this ride in Super Pro its really a sweet car that would be really
bitchin different then the rest..... But that just me.....

That said I had a buyer for my 64 Pontiac Race car and then changed my mind
last minute..... But when they are not street legal driveable you usually
sell at a big loss........And when they are gone they are gone......