[DeTomaso] NPC: You Tube posting of the Shadrach Mustang

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 29 11:35:32 EDT 2007

The following You Tube posting shows the Shadrach Mustang being put on
display at the Summit Racing store and distribution center location in
McDonough, Georgia, yesterday.  This posting was made by a Delta pilot
who was doing some shopping at Summit while we were moving the car into
the building. The Shadrach will be on display at Summit during the month
of October.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VfCUPivYqI>

This is a project many of you know I have been working on with a friend
of mine, Mike Langston.  Mike designed and brought the Shadrach to
life.

Mike let me use his shop this past winter to do some work on my Pantera.
  I reworked the exhausts to eliminate the back pressure on the turbos,
replaced the clutch with Dennis' dual disk setup, reworked the brake
system by installing a vacuum pump and new pads, and various other
little projects.

Needless to say it has been a thrill being associated with the Shadrach
project and in assisting Mike in bringing the Shadrach to market.  Panoz
Auto Development, the maker of the Esparante, has been contracted to
assemble the car in its various permeations.

The web site referred to in the "spot" is at:

<http://www.moddedmustangs.com/2006-shadrach-edition-mustang.html>

This is the sixth car of the seventy special edition Platt and Payne
Shadrachs that will be built.  The Shadrach Mustang will be sold through
selected Ford dealers and "high end" specialty auto brokers in the US.
We are also working with several specialty auto brokers in Germany,
Korea, and England that have expressed an interest in selling the car.

Summit has expressed an interest in displaying my Pantera at a future
date.  If I decide to do it, I will have to reconcile myself to giving
it up for a month.  I'm not sure I am ready for that.

Dick Koch - Atlanta