[DeTomaso] Jr Wilsons car

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 21:41:58 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/28/07 17 20 1, hoppe1 at cox.net writes:

> Was anyone else surprised that Jr Wilson's car did not reach a higher value
> on Ebay?  The reserve was not met but I thought the car would at least be
> bid a lot higher.
>
> I guess I am the only one that thinks these cars are worth more than the
> market.

Junior's car is spectacular and I love it, but you can't gauge buyer interest
in his car based upon normal Panteras.   The only thing 'Pantera' on that car
is the taillights and the badges. :>)

That is a unique hybrid one-off widowmaker of a car that I just love.   But
it is not, strictly speaking, a "Pantera".