[DeTomaso] Silver State (SSCC) Car needs storage in LA/Tarzana Area

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 28 21:22:10 EDT 2007

Outside for free in my yard behind a fence in central California. Buy a canopy and/or a tarp and it can be weather protected. I'll even start it up and keep the tires round on occasion for you. I am too selfish to part with inside garage space at this point. Just an option.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx