[DeTomaso] Ammeter and voltage regulator question

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Sep 28 14:18:23 EDT 2007

Dan,

The noise is the belt slipping. 100 years ago when I was in auto tec the
teacher told us when we hear hoof beats think horses not zebras...

Pick up a new belt, and then tighten (not with all your strength) the one
you have on it now. Take your tools and the belt on your trip to be safe.

Larry - Cleveland