[DeTomaso] Yellow Pantera at auction

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:50:10 EDT 2007

I was at an auction in Fredricksburg TEXAS last weekend and there was a yellow '72 for sale.
It wore a GTS paint scheme and had molded in GTS flares.  I thought it was vaguely familiar.
On the left side tail light panel between the lens and lic. plate was a 101st Airborne patch and
jump wings decal.  Anyone know the car?  It was bid to the mid 30's and didn't sell.  My last Pantera
was outside on display.  Interesting weekend.
Michael