[DeTomaso] Dan's Dyno project now somewhat live.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 27 23:38:18 EDT 2007

It may not look like much just yet, but it's got the information that
counts:

http://www.351c.info/

As time permits with school, home and other obligations, I'll continue
fixing the site up the way it should be.  Talking with Dan, I think we
both have a similar vision of what the end result should be for a good
site dedicated to the 351C.  Hopefully between us and the rest of the
dedicated fans out there, we can pull this together.

It all starts with a little push.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie