[DeTomaso] Compression ratio question

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 20:21:38 EDT 2007

You mean you don't get a warranty on these engine rebuilds?!
  I'd rather watch the engine grenade while its still on the dyno...just kidding ;-]>

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 9/27/07 16 58 40, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> Ohhhhhhh, Let me add to the pain Art ;-]>
>   Do NOT even think about driving  that new engine hard without ensuring
> your fuel/air/timing is all optimized.

And, most importantly in your case, that you're not pouring engine oil into
the cylinder due to an intake manifold or head gasket leak. :<(

Mike

See what's new at
http://www.aol.com