[DeTomaso] Silver State (SSCC) Car needs storage in LA/Tarzana Area

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Thu Sep 27 12:18:21 EDT 2007

     PI Motorsports has been known to store cars,  probably not cheap.
www.publicstorage.com is a large chain of storage facilities that should
have something in the area.  Mike Mayberry of Mayberry Lincoln Mercury in
Studio City might be able to help you out. He sells Panteras,  but storage
might be outdoors?

Art