[DeTomaso] Silver State (SSCC) Car needs storage in LA/Tarzana Area

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 27 10:09:29 EDT 2007

Mike Drew's garage is a good place, though it's more in northern CA.
His rates are pretty cheap, and the Pantera would probably get exercised
on a regular basis.  Be aware however, you -will- have to work on -his-
Pantera just prior to the race, in order to ward off any Drewsaster affects.

Congratulations Col. Drew.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie