[DeTomaso] Upgraded Replacement Tail lights & turnsignals

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Sep 27 10:07:46 EDT 2007

Dear Dennis,

                   I highly recommend the Space City Panteras all-inclusive Pantera LED set.  I have the rear lights only installed on my Pantera.   Last weekend we had a run down to Dallas for the Italian Car Fest with five Panteras, a Diablo and a 360 Modena.   All the drivers commented on how much brighter and better my LED taillights were compared to stock.

                 I second Asa's motion for you to get with John Taphorn.

                              Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles