[DeTomaso] Upgraded Replacement Tail lights & turnsignals

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 18:53:05 EDT 2007

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:    Saturday while I was enjoying driving the Pantera with the big scary compression engine in the rain ;-]>  Fireman Art and GT Mike were following me in their rainmobiles.  Art said he noticed I had a taillight out....for once he was right ;-]>

  Wotz the upgrade mfg name and reference numbers that I read about a few months ago???

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com

Mad Dawg Antenucci