[DeTomaso] RBT (ZF) Update...

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 13:12:13 EDT 2007

Where is the Texas facility?

Scott

Tom D <racerman1 at earthlink.net> wrote:  Hello Everyone,

FYI for RBT...
I spoke to Lloyd last week and he wanted everyone to know
that he is on top of the previous backlog on ZF service and building...
and he is delivering units to current customers.

Also..he is fully engaged on taking in new service work for Pantera customers.

There seemed to be some concern that the Superformance & Foose projects...
would interfere with the Pantera service...but those two projects are being
handled out of the Texas production facility...so no worries there.

RBT
1100 West Katella Avenue (B)
Orange CA 92867 USA

Phone: 714-516-1215
Fax: 714-516-1216

Lloyd Butfoy
email: lbutfoy at aol.com
http://www.rbttrans.com/

That's all from me today...
and I'll go back to my hole until later...

Thanks...
Tom
a.k.a. "racerman"
95 Rio-Red Mustang Cobra (Car No.1880)
"For Sale"..or trade for "project" P-Car..or 65 Shelby replica...???
http://home.earthlink.net/~racerman3/id12.html

TimePiece Public Relations
Dallas - Houston - New York
www.timepiecepr.com