[DeTomaso] Bigger-Better-Heavy Duty Shocks for Silver StateWOOPS - No Slacker Content

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 26 10:20:07 EDT 2007

Oh dear.

Quick, someone grab the leash!  Someone get the pepper spray!  Check
your rabies vaccinations!
Asking THE Dawg to slow down?  What are you?  Crazy?
It's bad enough he enjoys being a pinball through the narrows, but now
you want him to slow down for the dips?

Close the gate before he gets off the porch.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA